Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Such a klutz!

Every week, I've got another cut or bruise. I swear, I'm the klutziest person around! I'm worse than Teri Hatcher's character on Desperate Housewives! Its awful!

Yesterday, while I was carrying laundry from the semi-upstairs (a whopping 6 stair-steps from the basement where we live), back down so I could fold it, I completely whacked my hand against the wall and now my pointer finger knuckle on my right hand has a cut on it. :( Sadness.

It stings like a paper cut. I put one of those dumb little square Band-Aids on it last night, and I wake up to find the Band-Aid has shifted, and my cut is totally exposed, stings like the devil, and its red all over. :-s

Not fun.

So, I re-cover it, like a good little girl scout should (although I never was a girl scout... *shrug*), and cleaned it with hydrogen peroxide (I'm afraid of putting rubbing alcohol on cuts... stings way too much), and put a new little square Band-Aid over it, and hopefully I'm on the way to recovery.

Last week, I was also a doofus. I was cutting a little piece of paper, with these super sharp titanium scissors, and I guess I slipped or something, and I ended up cutting my hand! I have a cute little "V" scar there now, Its about a fourth of an inch long, on the palm of my hand, but man that hurt too! I don't do it on purpose either... I'm just a klutz.

I'm always walking into doorways, or stubbing my toe on *something*. I'm such a dork, and I just thought I'd tell the world. :)

The end.
~shelley

(copied from my myspace blog... it still holds true btw... I'm still a klutz.)

No comments: